Oil-Air Products Careers
Oil-Air Products is an aggressively growing and forward thinking company that has excellent opportunities for highly motivated individuals looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the fluid power industry. We understand that our future growth will be due in large part to the commitment of our employees to push the boundaries, promote change and strive for continuous improvement.
We continue to expand our team and below are some of the positions currently available:
Seeking an experienced and well-organized Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Accounting team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, goal oriented, and a team player who is looking to help grow our business. Compensation based on experience. Benefit, 401K, life insurance, profit sharing and bonus.
Daily duties to include:
- Process vendor invoices and expense daily.
- Pay vendor invoices & expense items weekly.
- Process monthly corporate purchase card.
- Reconcile vendor statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare expense accrual monthly.
- Assist vendors in a timely manner with their requests for information.
- Resolve discrepancies with vendor invoices.
- Process debit memos for vendors.
- Organize and maintain vendor files including 1099 information.
- Ability to communicate with customers, vendors and all levels of personnel.
- Answers telephone and direct calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Greet guests in a professional and cheerful manner.
- Filing and mail handling
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in computer software programs Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Two years related experience in an accounting related position.
- High School Diploma required\Associates Degree in Accounting preferred
The position is charged with increasing profitable sales by developing, maintaining, and growing the company’s OEM and user customer base in the industrial & mobile equipment markets. In this position, you will use your sales and product application experience to assist OEMs and users to find solutions to their needs. You will be backed by highly knowledgeable customer service, technical and design team, who will help you meet and exceed your goals. Compensation based on experience. Benefit, 401K, life insurance and profit sharing.
***This role will require travel within your defined territory.***
- 3-5 years technical field sales experience.
- Experience and knowledge in mobile and industrial equipment markets.
- Computer hardware/software literate with laptop, Microsoft Office, internet, various technical sizing and drawing programs, e-mail.
- Strong communication skills, proactive, high energy, self-starter, operates independently from company office(s) and/or home.
This position is charged with supporting outside sales personnel, providing technical assistance, processing customer orders, responding to customer inquiries and increasing sales by means of cross-selling, up-selling and offering add-on items. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, goal oriented, and a team player who is looking to help grow our business. Compensation based on experience. Benefit, 401K, life insurance, profit sharing and bonus.
- Previous Inside Sales/Customer Service Experience.
- Previous experience with ERP system, Office products, various technical sizing and drawing programs.
- Strong communication skills, proactive, high energy, self-starter.
- Fluid power background or experience a plus.